Internship program - Data Administrator
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Schlumberger EUR active.
Vezi toate job-urile Internship program - Data Administrator active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are Schlumberger, the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry. Throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle in over 120 countries; we design, develop, and deliver technology and services that transforms how work is done.
We define the boundaries of the industry by unleashing our talented people’s energy. We’re looking for innovators to join our diverse community of colleagues and develop new solutions and push the limits of what’s possible.
If you share our passion for discovery and want to find out what you could really do, then here is the place to do it.
• Degree and qualification level are open, but a knowledge of data analysis is key
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft excel and PowerBi
• Knowledge of ERP systems would be an advantage. Oracle/SAP etc
• Good communication skills and ability to work on own initiative to drive progress
• Highlight and fix data mismatches
• Asset Reconciliations – working with both EUR and Global P&SC teams as well as other functions where required
• Preparation of various forms, required for asset sales and transfers
• Assist with Inventory / M&S reconciliations – Physical count and reconcile where applicable
The Position holder would be primary responsible for data matching and verification between various ERP systems in preparation for transfer to one system (SAP), will work within the planning and supply chain function liaising with teams within Europe and Worldwide when required. Reports directly to Asset/Product Coordinators.
Successful Position holders are excellent communicators, enjoys data analysis, and works well in teams.
What we offer:
Your internship would be a paid program, with a labor contract for a period of 6 months, 8 hrs /day with the possibility to become a permanent colleague of ours
Meaningful responsibility from day one
Challenging job in a dynamic, multinational and diverse work environment
Meal tickets & Additional contribution for lunch
Medical coverage at Medicover
Flexible with your exams program
Learn on the job and apply the knowledge from university
The possibility to become a permanent employee
Dare to discover!