Internship program - HR Intern Relocation&Benefits
We are Schlumberger, the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry. Throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle in over 120 countries; we design, develop, and deliver technology and services that transforms how work is done.
We define the boundaries of the industry by unleashing our talented people’s energy. We’re looking for innovators to join our diverse community of colleagues and develop new solutions and push the limits of what’s possible.
If you share our passion for discovery and want to find out what you could really do, then here is the place to do it.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Proves intercultural adaptability and sensitivity
• Loyalty, commitment, engagement and confidentiality
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with all organizational levels
• Required to handle a large volume of work and data entry
• Good command of English language.
• Maximum 1-year experience in an HR department
• Certified Human Resources Administrator - represents an advantage
• Review, approval and administration of Benefits and Relocation Expense Reports.
• Monthly expat costs reporting
• Housing Invoices – One Click request to send for payment, track and capture in reports.
• Administrate schooling contracts.
• HR Support to – Expats, Schooling third parties, Housing third parties.
The HR Intern – Relocation & Benefits is responsible for providing administrative and processing support for delivery of Human Resources Services in the region, and for implementing HR processes and actions. The position reports to the EUR Benefits & Relocation Administrator. Successful Position holders are details oriented, enjoy solving problems, and working well both individual and as part of a team.
What we offer:
Your internship would be a paid program, with a labor contract for a period of 6 months, 8 hrs /day with the possibility to become a permanent colleague of ours
Meaningful responsibility from day one
Challenging job in a dynamic, multinational and diverse work environment
Meal tickets & Additional contribution for lunch
Medical coverage at Medicover
Flexible with your exams program
Learn on the job and apply the knowledge from university
The possibility to become a permanent employee
Dare to discover!