IT Talent Acquisition Partner
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Raiffeisen Bank active
View all jobs IT Talent Acquisition Partner active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Raiffeisen Bank este o banca universala, oferind o gama completa de produse si servicii de cea mai buna calitate.
Daca esti la inceput de cariera te invitam sa faci primul pas, cu un stagiu de practica sau un program de internship, sau identifica locul de munca ideal pentru tine si alatura-te echipei Raiffeisen Bank!
Totodata daca esti un profesionist cu experienta, la Raiffeisen Bank iti oferim permanent oportunitatile pentru a iti dezvolta constant competentele si a atinge urmatorul nivel.
• Minimum 1 year experience;
• Basic understanding of the IT domain;
• Very good communication abilities and interpersonal skills;
• Ability to take initiative and think through problems;
• Recruitment in banking is considered a plus.
• Planning, along with the Hiring Managers, the strategy for the recruitment process (recruitment type, updating the job descriptions, promoting the ads, etc.)
• Creating, designing and posting the job ads on the specific recruitment platforms
• Using direct search and sourcing tactics in order to find the best candidates/selecting the most suitable profiles;
• Select potential candidates based on the candidate profile and job requirements;
• Contact candidates and conduct prescreen and interviews;
• Send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates;
• Present the resumes of the most suitable candidates to the client;
• Develop short list of candidates;
• Build talent pipelines and keep them updated;
• Manage recruitment platforms, data bases and internal tools;
• Complete and maintain the integrity of the database;
• Develop and maintain a good collaboration with internal clients and hiring managers in order to achieve a successful partnership;
The IT Recruiter will have the ownership of the entire full cycle of the recruitment process, from developing a recruiting strategy with the Hiring Manager to being responsible for the employee’s onboarding process.