Senior IT Recruiter
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile R Systems Europe SRL active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior IT Recruiter active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
R Systems is a global digital transformation leader that provides AI-driven solutions to clients across industries, through a broad range of technology & AI/analytics services.Cerinte
- The Senior Recruiter is responsible and accountable for business and geographical areas. He/She has a focus on recruiting more senior positions, to gather information and establish analyses in order to have more efficient management.
- Approximately 60% of the workload is focused on recruitment, 10% on professional advice for internal mobility and personal counseling; 30% is strategic analysis.
- The senior recruiter works with a clear and outlined procedure as provided by the recruitment manager. In order to fill open positions, both internal as external channels should be used.
- Approximately 5-7 years of experience is required in recruitment and selection techniques, interviewing techniques, basic knowledge of social legislation. Experience in dealing with Upper management’s requirements.
- Contacts: internally, with managers and employees; externally, with applicants, recruiters, and head hunters;
- To provide line management with professional advice, consultancy, and services, in order to ensure the recruitment of high-quality staff, on time and on budget according to the workforce plan.
- To execute recruitment & selection activities: screens, interviews and evaluates candidates for open positions and provides expertise, advice, and contingency support to line management in the recruitment of their staff.
- To ensure data storage and reporting: analyses, stores, retrieves, and distributes data & information; reports to provide the internal/external customers with reliable timely information.
- To follow up the workforce plan: works within plan & time and provides information to contribute to the objectives set for proper use of and control of resources.
- To monitor policies, systems, and procedures: provides input, implements and maintains policies, systems, and procedures to ensure efficient, consistent, and cost-effective execution of operations.
- To optimize the recruitment strategy, process and methods: provides input to and executes the recruitment unit’s strategy and specific implementation programs to support internal customers with cost-effective and reliable support operations (e.g. recruitment methods, new channels of distribution).
- To set up recruitment related projects
- Can be an active member of other Hr related projects such as Comp & Ben, Employee relations, etc.