System Analyst for System Integration
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Inetum Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile System Analyst for System Integration active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Farmacie - Medicina active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Inetum is an IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow. The Inetum group is committed towards all these players to innovate, continue to adapt and stay ahead. With its multi-expert profile, Inetum offers its clients a unique combination of proximity, a sectorial organization and solutions of industrial quality. Operating in more than 26 countries, the Group has nearly 27,000 employees and in 2020 generated revenues of €1,965 billion.
Inetum Romania is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 14 years of activity. It is a stable, growing and profitable company with over 500 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• University degree in Computer Science or equivalent IT background.
• 5+ years’ experience covering the following areas :
• Enterprise application integration, ETLs and middleware (preferably MS BizTalk, Informatica PowerCentre, IPSwitch MoveIt, SAP CPI)
• Software analysis and development (ASP.Net, C#, SQL)
• Databases development and support (SQL Server, Oracle Db)
• Infrastructure and network
• System support and system management
• Experiences with pharmaceutical GxP compliance requirements (and in particular 21CFRpart 11) and GAMP Knowledge a plus.
• Good understanding of business processes within the pharmaceutical industry in relation to the relevant class of systems used and the benefit for the business area.
• Excellent communication skills and very capable of building & keeping good working relation with end users, understanding their needs and finding solutions supporting their requirements.
• The position requires an open minded, highly analytical, independent and well-structured person.
• Have good interpersonal skills and be able to get along with co-workers.
• Must have a good resistance to stress and to know how to manage priorities.
• Accept flexible working hours.
• Analyse business needs and functional requirements.
• Write and review design and technical specifications.
• Develop software modules according to specifications, following coding and architecture standard, and carry out code review and unit testing to ensure quality, consistency and maintainability of developments.
• Provide application support and maintenance according to service level agreements and internal IT standards.
• Pro-actively perform environment reviews and identification of potential future problems, and provide recommendations on architecture and improvements of the platform.
• Plan, perform and co-ordinate change, problem and incident request handling from an ITIL perspective and with IT guidance.
• Ensure all tasks are performed in compliance with security and quality aspects described in related standard operating procedures.