Digital Marketing Trainer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs GABTEO CONSULT active
View all jobs Digital Marketing Trainer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Education - Training active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Media - Journalism active on Hipo.ro
GABTEO HR – Companie de Consultanta, Executive Search, Head-Hunting si Recrutare de Personal.
• Experienced Marketing Specialist with a demonstrated history of successful implementation of digital marketing campaigns;
• Strong professional skills and in-depth knowledge of Digital Marketing areas:
Content marketing, Search Engine optimization, Social Media Marketing.
• Nice to have skills:
Pay per click;
• Being digital passionate constantly updated on new trends, social media enthusiast, knows and explains best cases from brands around the globe;
• Willingness to inspire and to develop others;
• Great communication and presentation skills;
• Training / Teaching Expertise - previous experience in teaching or delivering trainings would be a plus;
• Advanced English skills;
• Moderation skills - the ability to guide the discussions;
• Explanation skills - present the subjects matter in a simplified form and make it acquirable;
• Asertive and resilient person;
• Should prefer an hands-on environment.
We are searching for a Digital Marketing Trainer – project based.
About our client:
- a private Romanian organization that develops accelerated digital skill-training programs for the modern workforce;
- the company’s mission is to create sustainable digital growth nationwide, through performance community-led education;
- Its skilling programs focus primarily on education and entrepreneurship, and have benefited over 50.000+ individuals and SMEs so far.
• Developing the curricula & key learning objectives for the Digital Marketing Track;
• Delivering digital marketing learning programs to various audiences (students, professors, professionals); tracking and evaluating results;
• Gathering all the necessary materials & information to ensure most relevant content for the program;
• Helping create the sequence of content & timeline to be presented to the mentees to best assimilate the knowledge (focused progress sessions);
• Delivering the content using Remote Digital Education Model (RDEM), making use of all the necessary platforms;
• Providing guidance and constant feedback to the participants, making sure they stay engaged in their learning process;
• Working with the other teams to determine best practices in terms of learning and adapt them to best fit the training needs.
The RDEM model is a learning methodology created by our client, where all learning takes place in a virtual environment and is highly conducive to progress, as it employs a medium that is appealing to and sought-out by current generations, all while relying on community support, influence and discipline to drive development.
RDEM implies alternating short periods of theoretical learning with numerous burst practice sessions, where participants can directly apply their accrued knowledge. This model borrows from tech companies’ continuous integration strategies – it places a lot of emphasis on an on-going evaluation of the participant, both 1-to-1 with the mentor, and 1-to-many, within the community.
This process takes place online, remotely, using web applications capable of video conferencing, update communication, instant communication, etc. (all the necessary tools are already in place).