Group Manager – Solutions Architect
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs EasyDO Digital Technologies active
View all jobs Group Manager – Solutions Architect active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
EASYDO is a technology company, spin off activity of a leading Technology Services company with + 80 employees. The team is managed by senior Partners and senior Experts. We are building next generation technologies applications including API, Data Governance, AI, blockchain, machine learning, IoT, AR, VR.
We are focusing on 3 main activities: Software Factory & Innovative Business Solutions (in-house & partners’ applications), Data Governance & Cybersecurity, Applications & INFRA services. Working with top premium companies in several industries, we are operating projects in Romania and abroad.
By joining EASYDO, You will be a member of a Romanian and international team, expert and complementary, which allows you to evolve in your career and succeed your projects.
We are looking for candidates who have demonstrated both client servicing and data engineering skills.
• 7-15 years of experience in data warehousing, data lake, cloud data computing, big data tech stack, data management, data governance, data modeling, data strategy & business intelligence
• Experience of working in pre-sales and creating roadmap for customers on data engineering and data architecture tech space
• Avid reader and tech enthusiast in the data engineering and business intelligence space
• Well versed in proposing data architectures (data mesh, data vault, dimensional model, etc) based on the client requirements
• Certified in CDMP - DAMA DMBOK (Optional)
• Experience in implementing Data Governance, MDM in complex environment
• Experience in creating reports, dashboards and do story boarding using latest visualization tools like Power BI, Tableau, Looker, etc
• Graduate / Post-graduate in Statistics / Economics / Mathematics / Computer Science / Operation research / Engineering from a reputed university
• 10-15 years of experience in data engineering – with extensive experience across functions such as Supply Chain, Retail, Marketing, etc
• Responsible for providing thought leadership and technical advice on industry business problems as well as methodological frameworks to team / project managers and clients related to data solutions design & implementation, governance
• Hand-on experience in handling big data, familiar with at least one/various big data platform (including cloud platform)
• Experience and expertise in designing technology roadmap based on the requirements ensuring budget & timeline effectiveness
• Supporting the management team in business development initiatives – expanding solutions portfolio and offerings in data engineering and BI technology space
• Manage multiple projects/client discussions, at a time, from inception to delivery and collaborate with teams in a matrix structure
• Hands-on experience in working with at-least one major cloud providers
• Experience of managing complex engagements & engaging with customers face to face
To be decided on a case-by-case basis, pegged with the best in the industry