Collections Analyst with German OR French
Oracle, a global provider of enterprise cloud computing, empowers businesses of all sizes on their digital transformation journey. With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in Software as a Service, Platform as a Service, Infrastructure as a Service, and Data as a Service.
Our mission is to transform our world for the better through innovative technologies.
1. Studies: Bachelor’s Degree, preferably business or economics major
2. Experience: A minimum of 6 months – 1 year of relevant experience
3. Professional competencies:
- Attention to details
- Proficient user of MS Office (e.g. MS Word, Excel, Adobe, PowerPoint etc) and Oracle Apps
- Excellent command of English and German.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team, results orientation and problem solving.
- Able to make decisions, plan and organize.
- Proactivity and adapting to change.
- Ability to find, store and interpret information.
- Creativity and innovation.
- Customer focused
- Business ethics
- Written and oral communication
- Building professional relationships.
- Ability to adapt and work efficiently under pressure
- Efficient and forward thinking
- Adapting to technological advancements
- Influencing and negotiations skills
- Continuous professional improvement and specialization
- Meet the cash collected and aging business objective every quarter, in line with Oracle’s policies, audit requirements and process quality standards.
- Maintains business relationships with his assigned customers, both by phone and over email, with the main objective of ensuring repeat business. All customer facing communications will display business curtesy, integrity and availability on your part.
- Addresses all customer requirements with accuracy and within the agreed upon time of response, working with any and all applicable internal teams to investigate and resolve the issues raised.
- Is responsible for the confidentiality of all data he/she has access to and uses through the nature of this role.
- Keeps accurate records of every customer interaction, showing detailed progress of all actions taken to resolve any and all issues raised by the customer or as part of our collections efforts.
- Immediately involves his/her direct manager whenever progress of his/her collections efforts has stalled.
- Abides by and shares in Oracle’s values: integrity, ethics, mutual respect, communication, fairness, quality, customer satisfaction and team work.
- Works well with his/her team and other internal teams, sharing from personal experience and offering constructive opinions to optimize team results.
- Takes part in or coordinates projects of different levels of complexity that may involve technical or business skills.
- Is familiar with, understands and adheres to both department and company policies, procedures and processes.
- Fulfils all tasks as assigned by his direct manager, in line with the department’s activity and during agreed upon working hours.