Inventory Control Analyst
Oracle, a global provider of enterprise cloud computing, empowers businesses of all sizes on their digital transformation journey. With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in Software as a Service, Platform as a Service, Infrastructure as a Service, and Data as a Service.
Our mission is to transform our world for the better through innovative technologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years of overall experience in supply chain planning
- Experience with ERP systems
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Exposure to quality tools and process improvements best practices
- Good communication skills
- Flexible, enthusiastic, and analytical thinking
- Self-motivator, customer focused, result driven and excellent team player with a "can do" attitude
- Fluent both written and verbally in English
- Responsible for spare parts inventory planning
- Responsible for inventory deficit at regional level
- Responsible for New product introduction (NPI) and Last time buy (EOL-LTB)
- Responsible for forecast validation
- Continuously work on improving Level of Availability (LOA)
- Ensure that planning related processes are executed as per agreed terms and conditions
- Conduct root cause analysis for missed KPIs and take action to fix the same in order to ensure KPIs are met
- Closely collaborate with different stakeholders to ensure that right parts available at right place with right quantity at right time
- Ensure that any scheduled and ad-hoc reports/requests/analysis are delivered on time
Ensures security and accountability of inventory through transaction documentation, process and procedure verification, and system review. Conducts physical inventories and leads cycle counts. Analyzes and, when able, corrects cycle count discrepancies. Audits incoming and outgoing shipments to assure quality and accuracy. Compiles and documents all transactions for data entry.