Lawyer/ Legal Trainee | Fatih, Turkey | 5 Dec, 2021 - 5 Dec, 2022
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs AIESEC in Romania active
View all jobs Lawyer/ Legal Trainee | Fatih, Turkey | 5 Dec, 2021 - 5 Dec, 2022 active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Legal Services active on Hipo.ro
About the company- Esenyel&Partners Lawyers/Consultants
The organization gives you the best experience and the chance to enter a prestigious environment.
Location: Fatih, Turkey
Languages Required: English (Required), Russian
Role Description: The intern will be obligated to provide and legal assistance to the Attorneys at Law of the firm in the broad matters of legal documents preparation, contracts, and agreements.
Background: Law (Required)
- Corel Draw
- 3D Max
- Database design
- Internet usage
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00am - 6:00pm
- Participate in the case or contractual relations development.
- Preparation of the draft of the legal documents.
- Conduct legal researches.
- communicate with the clients
- arrange translations of the legal documents on the native languages.
- Salary for the opportunity: 2800 TRY per month
- 1 meal per day
- Get Certified as a Global Talent Participant
- Get personal & professional support from your local AIESEC office and AIESEC office abroad
- Boost your career prospects with an an international internship in your field
Application deadline: 1 Dec, 2021
Once you make the application an AIESEC representative will contact you via phone as soon as possible and provide to you more information and guidance. Please make sure to check your inbox or spam mail after you application.