Web Developer Trainee | Porto, Portugal | 29 Apr, 2022 - 24 Jun, 2022
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs AIESEC in Romania active
View all jobs Web Developer Trainee | Porto, Portugal | 29 Apr, 2022 - 24 Jun, 2022 active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
About the company- Ubirider
Ubirider created and developed Pick, a completely digital MaaS platform which includes two offerings: one for riders and another for providers, smartly connecting them and fixing mobility issues. How? Pick Insight, our online toolset working in the cloud, allows Mobility Providers to move people, information and payments seamlessly. Manage and monitor real-time information about your whole operation. We cover everything: rider's flow, vehicle's flor, the entire network, sales and payment, communication channels - you name it. Pick Hub, our mobile app (Android, iOS), is a one-stop-shop for riders to plan and pay for multimodal door-to-door trips while receiving intelligent, real-time guidance. Pick Hub makes it easier for riders to combine several modes of transportation in one election and just one payment, saving time, aggravation and the environment. Its use is free of charges - riders pay for tickets and passes, but can do it remotely, anywhere, anytime. Pick - moving people seamlessly, making transit smarter and greener.
Location: Porto, Portugal
Languages Required: English
Role Description: Developing, deploying and maintaining web applications using the most actual technologies. Responsibilities include building applications from the UI/UX to the backend integration.
- Computer engineering
- Computer sciences
- React JS
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00am - 6:00pm
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Be responsible for maintaining, evolving, and scaling up the software.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Cooperate with UI/UX designers to match visual design intent.
- Accommodation provided
- Get Certified as a Global Talent Participant
- Get personal & professional support from your local AIESEC office and AIESEC office abroad
- Boost your career prospects with an an international internship in your field
Application deadline: 31 Mar, 2022
Once you make the application an AIESEC representative will contact you via phone as soon as possible and provide to you more information and guidance. Please make sure to check your inbox or spam mail after you application.