Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Gi Group Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile HSE Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Cerinte
Gi Group Romania is recruiting a HSE Engineer, for its partner, a global leader in the production of household appliances.
HSE Engineer is responsible for implementing and monitoring site-specific health, safety and
environmental operations and tasks at the site level.
This role is the primary contact for employees and supervisors concerning safety-related matters and is responsible for the application of the Health, Safety, & Environmental (HSE) programs.
This includes but is not limited to risk management activities, industrial hygiene, applicable report writing,
emergency response, HSE training, incident investigation, and data trending and analysis.
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field;
• At least 3 years of experience in coordination of activities related to HSE field, responsibility in complex contexts, etc.;
• Technical background;
• English language - medium;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Legal certifications for Health and Safety.
• Implement and maintain compliant HSE policies, procedures, and other resources;
• Drive process improvement initiatives in support of HSE performance;
• Coordinate the HSE incident reporting and investigation framework and provide regular reports to management;
• Ensure the HSE risk register is monitored, reviewed, and reported;
• Document inspections and develop corrective action plans, and ensure follow up on such plans;
• Provide requirements for PPE inventory including research of new/additional equipment as required;
• Routinely conduct proactive site visits;
• Maintain HSE logs and documents;
• Perform accident investigations, and communicate with the appropriate department(s) regarding HSE policies ;
• Assist in updating HSE policies as needed to ensure regulatory compliance;
• Develop and present relevant HSE training.;
• Coordinate HSE training, including new hire Safety orientation;
• Communicate HSE standards to workers at worksites to ensure compliance with company and legal standards;
• Work with other HSE professionals to ensure upholding HSE standards.