TEF automation engineer
Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and meaningful technologies?
Whether in the field of Industrial Technology or Mobility Solutions, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Welcome to a place where excellence is made. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Automotive Blaj is a production unit that started its activity in 2007, under Bosch Rexroth division, for Industrial Technology sector. The plant grew fast, in terms of both buildings and products, and starting with 2012 it began to produce for Automotive Industry, specifically for Chassis Control System and Powertrain Solutions.
Our associates give great innovation and quality that is why, from 2020, Bosch Blaj will be lead plant for knock sensors. Blaj is one of the three plants in Europe where NOx Sensors are produced, sensors that are part of Bosch revolutionary innovation in diesel technology.
So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.Qualifications
What distinguishes you:
- Bachelor in, Automation engineering or Electrical/electronic engineering
- Problem-solving and creative thinking
- Flexibility & Adaptability
- Excellent computer skills, particularly in programming and software development
- Knowledges in electrical field (electrical diagrams)
- Proficient with PC and MS Office, familiar with E-Plan is a plus
- Good English skills
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours - we want you to work whenever it suits you most;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Medical support, because your health is a priority to us;
- Trainings and certifications - we invite you to national and international technical soft skills trainings;
- Relocation/transport bonus;
- Annual performance bonus;
- After work activities organized through Living in @Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others);
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field;
Your contribution to something big:
- Debug or troubleshoot the existing systems
- Ability to explain complex ideas to stakeholders at all levels
- Acts as an interface for suppliers
- When necessary, staff training after implementing new processes or equipment, or after changes to the existing ones
- Troubleshoot for electrical & electronical problems as they arise, finding the root cause and effective solutions in order to permanently eliminate the issues
- Project mapping, prioritization of workload and accurate keep of documentation
- Ability to keep up with latest techniques and technologies
- Ability to identify new opportunities for improvement within the manufacturing process