Electromechanical service technician, CljP
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it's opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers. The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behaviour.
We grow together in a place where our colleagues can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes. Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We're independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the employees and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
- You are well organized, focused and able to meet strict deadlines ;
- Your mindset is based on improvement and growth ;
- You bring positive attitude ;
- You are a reliable person
- You have passion in your blood.
- Bachelor/Master's degree in technical field such as Mechanical / Electrical / Mechatronics / Automation or similar
Experience and Skills:
- You are team-oriented, team-player;
- You have a flexible working style;
- Basic knowledge of computer skills and MS-Office (Excel, Outlook);
- Experience in maintenance and troubleshooting in electronic manufacturing industry of automotive area;
- Experience in electrical and mechanical field;
- Good technical knowledge;
- Demonstrate discipline and consistency regarding adherence to standards, policies and procedures;
- Good communication skills;
- Willingness to work in shifts;
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- English - a good level is mandatory
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Wellbeing programs for associates;
- Inspiring working conditions - best place to work.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on Larisa-Ioana.Hideg@ro.bosch.com and I will come with an answer shortly.Job Description
Your valuable contribution to something big
- You are in charge of the service and repair of the production equipment (Final Assembly);
- You ensure troubleshooting;
- You give support to increase quality and reliability of the systems;
- You give support to engineers in technical problems;
- You give support to production in technical issues;
- You execute planned and unplanned maintenance and repair tasks;
- You ensure 100% production equipment functionality;
- You ensure Bosch quality targets (error-free logistics) and other activities related to the project;
- You ensure Department KPIs and other targets are reached;
- You will participate in other Production related responsibilities;
- You ensure cleanliness in working area;
- You ensure safety in working area;
- You are in charge of escalation.