Software Test Engineer for PSS Algorithms - TSR
Passsive Safety Algorithm Test Team is a great team who dreams big, has fun together and shares chal-lenges. But more important, we save lifes when there is nothing more that can be done to prevent an accident. Our Team tests the algorithms developed for restraint system activation (airbags, safety belts) in case of road events. How are you and what are your future plans? Take the chance to develop further with us! The main responsibilities will be the testing of passive safety embedded algorithms according to internal process. This consists of white box testing: unit tests, code inspections, automatic code checks, code met-rics and black box tests: functional tests, integration tests. Responsibilities are centered on testing primarily, with additional activities in development area: test envi-ronment, test tool implementation, algorithm module development, simulation development. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University degree (Automation and Computer Science, Informatics, Mathematics, Electronics and Telecommunications, Physics);
* Good knowledge in C (1st) and C++, capacity to analyze code with a critical eye, checking for errors and conformity with standards;
* Optional: C#, scripting languages (Perl), experience with tools like: PC-Lint, Tessy;
* Organized, able to handle documents, make reports, keep a task list;
* Able to communicate with multiple persons (international), evaluate and plan interdependent task;
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.