Software Test Engineer for PSS - TSR
Passive Safety Software team is developing software for restraint system activation in case of road events. We save lifes when there is nothing more that can be done to prevent an accident. How are you and what are your future plans? We are looking for a passionate SW Test Engineer to join us. As a SW Test Engineer in our group you can make your own contribution by testing the SW, thus improving quality of the SW for the next generation of airbag control units that will equip the new cars of all the major car manufacturers in the world. Each engineer enjoys autonomy and has responsibility for his work, desigining, executing and maintaining manual and automated test scenarios for complete SW. We offer the chance of being part of a very dynamic project team, contributing in setting test environment, implementing test scripts, reporting issues and creating test reports. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University Degree (i.e.,Computer Science, Informatics,..);
* Basic knowledge of embedded systems.
* Good/medium English language skills.
* Testing using HIL environment would be a plus;
* Practical experience using test tools and programming experience (C, CAPL) would be a plus;
* ISTQB certification will be considered a plus.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.