Software Developer for PSS - TSR
Passive Safety Software team is developing software for restraint system activation in case of road events. We save lives when there is nothing more that can be done to prevent an accident How are you and what are your future plans? We are looking for a passionate SW developer to join us. As a SW developer in our group you can make your own contribution to the development of the SW for the next generation of airbag control units that will equip the new cars of all the major car manufacturers in the world. Each engineer enjoys autonomy and has responsibility for his work, developing modules of the complex SW project from requirements analysis through design and coding, to integration and testing. We offer the chance of being part of a very dynamic project team (involved in the development of a product for a specific car manufacturer), or our innovative-minded generic development team (developing the basic platform for tomorrow's products. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* C programming language;
* University Degree (i.e.,Computer Science, Informatics,..);
* Basic knowledge of embedded systems with real time constraints;
* Good/medium English language skills.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.