Model Based Software Developer- TPMS - PSS TSR
Who we are? The ones who put "feeling" into the car tires. What we do? We develop software for Tire Pressure Monitoring systems for customers all over the world. We work closely with system requirements engineers, hardware engineers and project teams to deliver a high-quality Tire Pressure Monitoring functionality. Our software activities are split between Wheel Unit Sensors and TPMS RF receivers. What do we need? Engineers with curiosity for the wireless communication who have experience in automotive embedded software development. What do we offer? The best environment where you can learn and develop your team spirit. Task variety in different project and wide range of customers which will allow you to develop new set of technical skills and prove how good you are. Great place to work in a professional and young environment. A mentor during your integration period to support you to stepwise start working on project tasks.
* Proven experience in automotive embedded software development (at least 2 years);
* Good understanding of real-time systems (requirements/architecture/design);
* Good knowledge of embedded SW development process;
* MATLAB-Simulink-Targetlink knowledge;
* Advanced C programming skills;
* Advanced English writing and speaking skills;
* Own a positive attitude and optimism, plus a big smile. We would also appreciate the following qualities:
* Experience with wireless communication protocols;
* Experience with embedded development tools (emulators, analyzers, oscilloscopes, etc.);
* Experience with DOORs, Jenkins, Jira, GitHub;
* AUTOSAR knowledge;
* AGILE methodologies.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.