Team Leader - Airbag System Test Engineer - PSS (TM)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Team Leader - Airbag System Test Engineer - PSS (TM) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Your main responsibilities as Team Leader will be to:
* Plan and monitor the execution of all activities/ tasks in order to meet due dates according to clients' requirements.
* Assign tasks to team members, according to their internal function, competences and capabilities, with the involvement of the direct superior when necessary, in order to increase team performance.
* Identify and give input to direct superior regarding the technical equipment needed, trainings, business trips.
* Keep contact with the business partners (e.g. Discipline Project Leader, Technical Project Leader, Project Manager).
* Mentor and/or coach team members, when necessary, on technical topics in order to obtain expected project results.
* Ensure that new team members easily get integrated in the organization.
* Perform regular meeting with all direct reports, in order to monitor performance, motivation, give & receive feedback, discuss the road map and plan actions if necessary.
* Motivate and retain you direct reports, escalating to your direct superior the issues which need higher management involvement/ decision.
* Ensure quality and in time delivery of results within the agreed framework, by monitoring regularly the status team work packages.
* Respect the confidentiality of information he/she has access to inside the company.
* Follow the instructions and requirements of management personnel inside the company.
* University degree within area specific technical background.
* More than 5 years of relevant professional experience in the field.
* Previous coordination role.
* Strong analysis skills, good attention to detail.
* Passionate and very good technical understanding
* Good abilities to plan, organize and prioritize tasks to meet customer and internal requirements.
What we offer:
* Competitive salaries & financial benefits;
* Flexible working time, home office & sabbaticals;
* A coach for the onboarding period;
* Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Leadership Areas);
* Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area develops, produces and integrates active and passive safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensors, electronic air suspension systems and cleaning systems for windscreens and headlights. Autonomous Mobility and Safety has a high level of systems expertise in the interconnectivity of individual components. As a result, products and system functions are created along the "SensePlanAct" chain of effects. These make driving safer and easier and pave the way for autonomous mobility.