HR Specialist -payroll&labor legislation
Talent Stream is looking to join forces and place candidates who:
- Have minimum three (3) years worth of experience
- Throughout their career, have achieved excellent results they are proud of
- Are looking for the right organization where they can make a long-lasting, positive contribution
Modern recruitment requires a higher degree of professionalism and client service standards which exceed the ones practiced today on the Romanian market.
• University Degree
• 3 - 5 years of experience in payroll & personnel administration
• Very good knowledge about Romanian labor legislation
• Experience with Revisal
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken
• Highly customer-oriented and result-oriented
• Very good communication and analytical skills
• Proactive person, with positive attitude
• Work independently and take initiative.
• Preparing hiring files and offering support to the new employees in signing all the documents
• Producing timely and accurate payroll: from payroll data input (new hires, terminations, time & attendance, bonuses, etc.) to salary calculation, tax and social security declarations
• Consulting with the HQ management team and providing HR guidance on labor legislation
• Providing assistance and administrative support to the recruitment agency for open positions.