Connect44 was founded in the heart of Switzerland. Our goal was to support Telecom Operators and Equipment Manufacturers to design, manage and Optimise Mobile Networks. Starting with some of the first 2G voice networks, we began to grow our team of professionals to equip ourselves for new projects with new technologies and new ways of working. Investing substantial amounts of our budget on training, we started to move into 3G then 4G. Soon came the changes to IP networks, VOIP and preparing networks for large amounts of data by modernisation of old analogue networks to the digital standards. Over the past years Connect44 has steadily developed key longterm partnerships with its clients in many European countries with offices in Switzerland, UK, Germany, France, Romania and Chile.Cerinte
-Mainstream servers (HUAWEI, Lenovo, Dell, HPE, etc.), including microcode upgrade,
management module configuration, RAID configuration, installation, and replacement of
accessories, and installation of operating systems (window, Linux, ESX);
-Mainstream low-end storage (HUAWEI, Lenovo, Dell EMC, HPE, NetApp), including installation and replacement of accessories, microcode upgrade, management module configuration, RAID, LUN, host mapping, etc.
-Brocade SAN switches, including initial configuration, zone configuration, etc.
-VMware vSphere includes: installing ESX, vCenter, configuring virtual networks, storage, clusters, creating virtual machine modules, etc.
-Microsoft Hyper-v, including installing Hyper-v, SCVMM, configuring a virtual network, storage, cluster, creating virtual machine modules, etc.
-Windows and Linux operating systems, including user and permissions configuration; storage, network, configuration; plus domain, etc.
-Windows roles and services, including: install and configure AD, File Server, DFS, NTP, KMS, etc.
-Skills in English, German or Mandarin is a plus
-Good telephone manner
-Ability to work on own and under pressure
China Telecom Europe ICT TAC (Technical Assistance Centre) is responsible for providing industry
leading post-sale technical support for customers around the EU.
Your role will include:
- Answer queries on basic technical issues and offer advice to solve them
- First-line support for our customers;
- Assist in setup, configuration, and maintenance of servers, storage, desktops, audio, visual, printing, software, and networks ;
- Respond to queries and requests for assistance, logging and updating those queries to reflect the ongoing status using the helpdesk ticket system; ensure queries and requests are responded to within the set SLAs agreed between CTE and customers ;
- Fault diagnosis, log collection, and resolution of issues, in co-operation with system and equipment suppliers as appropriate ;
- Manage and arrange 3rd-party engineers for onsite trouble-shooting at customer’s sites;
- Asset and resource delivery and management;
- Travel may be required within the EU;
- Follow processes of network security and data protection ;
This is an opportunity for someone who possesses patience, empathy for customers, and they wish to hone skills whilst providing customer value.
Technical training will be provided.