CONTRACT ANALYST WITH ITALIAN
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SalesConsulting active.
Vezi toate job-urile CONTRACT ANALYST WITH ITALIAN active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
- University degree in Economics or Legal - mandatory
- Minimum 1 year experience in the contract management/ procurement/ legal/ project management/ economics field
- Availability to travel – Travel as required. Trainings provided abroad
- Fluency in English, including legal English;
- Fluent knowledge of Italian - mandatory
- Detail-oriented, organized, flexible
- Ability to work in multicultural environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (. Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Advisory on contract risks/ issues, contract implementation, contract compliance;
- Cooperation with local and/or international project teams, CM and CM Service Centre teams to support contract and subcontract compliance;
- May generate reports required to monitor contract compliance;
- Assists in identifying contract management issues and proposing solutions for approval;
- Provides negotiation support as required;
- Independently works at smaller engagements and/or works within team at a large, complex engagement;
- Independently applies the Contract Management tools and techniques to assigned projects;
- May support training activities for Service Centers personnel;
- May be requested to provide information relative local customs and practices which could potentially impact the Contract Management Service Centers.
Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!