Team Leader Logistics for New Projects HMI - Manufacturing TSR
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.
* Responsible for leading New Product Launch SCM Specialist team;
* Coordination of Supply Chain related activities within New Product Launch (NPL) process;
* Participate in defining objectives and strategies for the team;
* Management and supervision for the team, assigning tasks in accordance with process requirements, time frame and test process requirements;
* Active participation in defining and improving processes, methods, technologies and tools used by the team;
* Responsible for all the department KPI's;
* Is the interface of the team towards next levels of management;
* Is the interface for the other teams within the department and with Customers and Suppliers;
* Responsible to mentor and/or coach team members, assuring guidance in technical topics;
* Ensures that new team members easily get integrated in his/ her organization;
* Responsible to ensure that employees competencies and capabilities from his/her team are at the level required by the job, by setting objectives and proposing technical and soft skills trainings for his employees;
* Performs the evaluation of team members.
* Degree in Supply Chain, Business Admin or other related field;
* SAP experience;
* Team leading / coaching skills;
* Good communication skills;
* Ability to effectively manage conflicting priorities while maintaining a professional demeanor;
* 3 -5 years working in SCM or in related functional areas;
* Automotive supply chain management experience.