Buyer Internship - GBS TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Buyer Internship - GBS TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
Global Business Services Department is currently looking for an intern within our dynamic Purchasing team. With guidance from your mentor, you will provide support to buyers on purchase order management both for Production and Non Production Materials, involve in minor issue resolution, goods receipt entry, and assist on data extraction of spend reports for the entire team. Within our team, you will have the chance to be part of a very energetic and innovation-oriented work environment, to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders and to develop a multicultural perspective. Missions:
- Posting of Goods Receipts/creating inbound delivery per advanced shipment notification provided;
- Ensuring timely entry of goods receipt within 24h period with prioritization to raw material orders;
- Attaching proof of delivery/packing slip/bill of lading to GR document numbers generated;
- Assisting Purchasing Buyers in acquiring PPM approvals for the invoice price discrepancies, other supplier data collection, inquiries and ad hoc activities;
- Assisting Purchasing Buyers in PO management (i.e. PR to PO conversion, Order acknowledgment, PO expediting and de-expediting);
- Preparing the reports requested by P2P work stream stakeholders and management.
Your own willingness, skills and company circumstances could give you the opportunity to develop your career and widen your responsibilities by having access to vertical/horizontal internal moves.
- Ongoing University studies in business, supply chain, engineering, or any - with strong interest in discovering the Purchasing domain;
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office suite;
- English - advanced level;
- German skills - preferred;
- Ability to work in international teams;
- Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills.
What we offer :
- Integration Program in a Professional, Young & Dynamic Team;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Professional Development Opportunities;
- Health & Wellness;
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.