Internship for Local IT - IT TSR
- Identifying hardware and software solutions for company standards
- Troubleshooting technical issues.
- Diagnosing and repairing faults. Installing and configuring new IT hardware (laptops and desktops)
- Solving hardware HPSM tickets.
- Providing timely and accurate status of new hardware installations.
- Replacing or repairing the necessary parts of Continental IT fleet.
- Supporting the roll-out of new projects.
- Testing and evaluating new technologies (if necessary)
- Conducting internal inventory to ensure integrity of hardware fleet and equipment.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- Ongoing studies in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Certification in Microsoft, Linux, or Cisco is a plus.
- Experience in technical support, desktop support, or a similar role.
- Experience in Windows/Linux/Mac OS.
vAttention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
vExcellent interpersonal skills.
- Good English communication.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.