JAVA DEVELOPER, Location: Full Remote
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with Java;
- Extensive understanding of Spring Stack (SpringBoot, Security, LDAP, REST, JTA);
Java Developer, Full Remote
- Practical experience with Java 8 features, multithreading, code optimization, performance tuning, applying appropriate design patterns;
- Understanding Java memory management;
- Extensive experience with file processing;
- Hands on experience with microservices architecture;
- Good communication skills and experience working in distributed teams;
- Analytical skills and solution-oriented mindset;
- Willingness to develop colleagues with lower seniority;
- Team player;
- Analyze project requirements and provide reliable solution for different components;
- Continually assess the code and come up with improvement ideas and help to ensure that best practices are applied.
- Gain understanding of the client business needs from both functional and technical perspective;
- Propose solutions that are compatible with existing architecture;
- Develop features following the development best practices;
- Perform code review for the other team members to ensure quality of the deliverables;
- Provide technical guidance;
- Collaborate with colleagues from the other projects within the portfolio;
- Raise technical risks and come up with mitigation proposals;
- Analyze the non-functional requirements of the developed features and understand how the features fit in the customer's ecosystem;
- Guide the client in taking the best technical decisions through practical POCs and well structured argumentation;
- Empower a team of engineers.