Windows Client Support
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Atos active.
Vezi toate job-urile Windows Client Support active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.Cerinte
We are looking for your application if you have:
• A relevant educational background within IT or equivalent.
• Strong German skills, both written and spoken are mandatory
• Experience working in technical support and with customers.
• MS Office O365 suite of applications.
• Windows desktop OS troubleshooting including Windows 7 and Windows 10.
• Light Windows Server and Active Directory administration, especially setting up and maintaining user accounts and Exchange mailboxes.
• Able to work independent, yet being a good team player.
• Strong analytical skills with the capability to resolve issues in a timely and structured manner.
• Business Hours (9-17)
What will you do as a Windows Client Support?
• Working in HPC environment (on-premises and cloud), which is the mechanism behind groundbreaking scientific discoveries used for designing new products, simulate test scenarios etc.
• Focus on delivering a positive client experience over the phone and email by actively supporting the client and keeping them up to date throughout the lifecycle of the case.
• Work with users to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve issues as well as collect feedback that will help improve our products.
• Packaging or provision of the applications in the software deployment tool.
• Elimination of software installation problems, analysis, monitoring, documentation
• Participation in the roll-out of new solutions.
• Monitoring and patching of the database systems on clients.
• Application for new CAT servers (asset system, power lines, etc.)
• Creation of documentation, training materials and installation descriptions.
What we offer:
• Training and certifications: Ongoing In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies.
• Flexible benefits: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop.
• Compensation: Competitive salary package and relocation bonus for candidates outside West Area.
• Extra vacation days.