Commodity Buyer (IT/Telecom)
Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Cerinte
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, Supply Chain Management, Economics or technical study (., Engineering, IT);
- 3 years of experience in a purchasing, procurement area or IT;
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills to realize cost savings in line with purchasing targets;
- Proactive and motivated team player capable of running multiple international projects; Good knowledge of MS Office tools;
- Very fluent in written and spoken English (at least B2, for negotiation, contract review and project business communication).
- Leading and coordinating purchasing projects for IT/Telecommunication commodities on a global scale;
- Aligning with internal stakeholders from IT as well as the stakeholders from business function area of Research & Development, Production and Quality departments;
- Leading the whole life-cycle of purchasing projects including active Management of Demands (collecting, consolidating, verifying), Requests for Information/Proposal/Quotation, Proposal Analysis, Alignment with stakeholder, Negotiation and Contract Conclusion;
- Looking for optimization possibilities of the running business relationships in cooperation with internal stakeholders and external suppliers.