Internship for the Homologation Team - ADAS (TM)
Passionate about Advance Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS)? Curious to find out what it means to test and certify an automotive radar sensor? Join our Radar Homologation team in Romania.
* Active support and participation in the project management of worldwide radar homologation for ADAS sensors including new certification and recertification;
* Preparing of test setups for official homologation activities and support of authorities and testing laboratories;
* Internal pre-testing and test documentation of sensors according to international standards to ensure compliance;
* Ensure correctness of internal documentation with a view to applying regulatory certification requirements
* Continuous collaboration and communication with other departments, suppliers, customers, certification bodies and authorities;
* Driving process improvements within the field of homologation (e.g. with regard to knowledge management, transparency, database documentation).
This is what it takes to be a successful in the Homologation Engineer role:
* Currently pursuing a degree in a technical field of study (e.g. electrical or automotive engineering, physics or similar);
* Basic electronics know-how;
* High degree of motivation and ability to work both independently and in a team environment;
* Good English communication skills.
Nice to have
* Basic knowledge of RF radio frequencies and radar working principles;
* Basic know-how of test tooling and protocols like Vector CANoe, Automotive Ethernet etc. is of advantage.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* A chance for further development on several areas;
* A mentor for your learning period;
* Flexible working hours for your studies;
* Health & wellness;
* Employee events.