Internship for Benchmark Projects - ADAS (TM)
* Perform teardown analysis of ADAS sensor samples according to instructions;
* Identify sensor components (mechanical and electronical);
* Measure components using specific tools (calipers,multimeters a.o) and optical analisys;
* Document analysis steps and results according to template (MS Office);
* Communicate on technical related topics with support team and/or lead engineer.
* Degree/Final year in a technical field of study (electrical or automotive engineering, physics, mechatronics);
* Basic capability to analyze and identify technical features;
* Basic level of written and spoken English.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* A chance for further development on several areas
* A mentor for your learning period;
* Flexible working hours for your studies;
* Employee discount for local vendors;
* Health & wellness;
* Employee events.