Global HR Learning Administrator (SAP SuccessFactors) (TM)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Global HR Learning Administrator (SAP SuccessFactors) (TM) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
This role is part of Continental's Global HR Team and works in collaboration with partners from the entire organization.
* Consult and coach internal customers at all levels of the organization to implement development and training programs in Continental's Learning Management System (SAP SuccessFactors);
* Collect and manage learning administration needs from locations and business units and translate in learning items and calendar offerings by utilizing the full extent of capabilities of the Learning Management tool;
* Create maintain and manage items, assignment profiles, learning curricula and programs for Continental's Training programs;
* Ensures adherence to defined quality management process (e.g. Item Setup Form, Quality Checklist, Naming Conventions) on learning governance by conducting regular logic / content quality checks for area of responsibility;
* Ensures process data quality in the systems;
* Coordinate with the central LMS team, GPS support teams, country TMOD and cross-Business Area LMS teams to manage content in an efficient, transparent and structured manner in order to improve the user experience across the different employee target groups;
* Collects, consolidates and reports learning KPIs, feedback and effectiveness measurements;
* Maintain and ensure record keeping and compliance with applicable regulations.
* University degree, preferably in areas of Human Resources/Business Administration, Information Technologies;
* Ability to work and collaborate in a highly virtual environment High system and process affinity;
* Ability to manage tasks & processes within a complex organization and ability to handle various stakeholders;
* Cross cultural communication and interpersonal skills;
* Eager to learn and accept new challenges in an agile environment;
* Confidence in dealing with people (personally and by phone);
* Experiences with project work and project management processes;
* Fluent English knowledge is mandatory;
* Self-responsibility and self-discipline;
* Availability for business trips (world-wide);
* Knowledge and/or Experience in area of Human; Resources, related processes and tools will be a plus;
* Excel experience including creating pivot reports, VLOOKUPS, and charts/graphs will be a plus;
* Professional experience in Organizational;
* Development and Performance Management topics as well as experience at a regional or Business Unit level is a plus.
What we offer:
* Competitive salaries & financial benefits;
* Flexible working time, home office & sabbaticals;
* A coach for the onboarding period;
* Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Leadership Areas);
* Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.