Credit Risk Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ABC Human Capital active
View all jobs Credit Risk Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
ABC Human Capital este urmarea fireasca a experientei castigate de fondatorul companiei, in acest domeniu vast, complex, provocator, in continua miscare si schimbare al resurselor umane.
Anul 2005 a reprezentat momentul concretizarii unui ideal: fondarea unei agentii de recrutare si executive search ce pune la dispozitia clientilor sai atat consultanta in recrutare si headhunting, precum si intreaga gama de servicii aferente capitalului uman.
Adaptam cu succes noile tendinte din domeniul Resurselor Umane si utilizam creativ oportunitatile pe care le ofera mediul economic pentru atingerea target-urilor comerciale si de comunicare ale partenerilor nostri.
Activitatea noastra se traduce in solutii inteligente bazate pe baze de date complete si complexe, aplicatii web, portaluri de informare si socializare, baterii de teste concepute si implementate impreuna cu fiecare dintre parteneri, campanii de marketing online si headhunting.
• University degree in economics
• Strong analytical skills and structured thinking
• Functional knowledge: risk assessment, market knowledge; knowledge of banking/financial services sector is an advantage;
• Business expertise: 1-3 years in risk area/banking / insurance area / credit insurance with good business / finance assessment skills; demonstrates commercial awareness
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to handle multiple tasks in high volume;
• Necessary interpersonal skills - good communication, influencing and negotiation skills - able to justify and explain decisions taken
• Practical knowledge of MS Office, particularly MS Excel
• Ability to work independently and collaborating with co-workers in a team setting.
• Good level of English both spoken as well as in writing
• Decide on credit limit requests consistently, according to the SLA (service level agreement) included in Risk Business Model;
• Use all information available in our system and own market knowledge in order to assess the risk;
• Monitor risk exposure, trade sector evolution and action plans - maintaining constant contact with internal clients; apply, underwriting principles, guidelines and procedures;
• Maintain permanent contact with other departments like, Policy Administration, Information & Grading, Claims and collections;
• Various reports/statistics for senior management
This position has no direct reports.
• Dynamic and multinational working environment
• Opportunity to learn and grow - on the job as well as language or professional training
• Open company culture, flexible working hours / possibility of working from home
• A wide range of employee benefits - meal vouchers, gift vouchers, performance bonus, public transportation allowance, flexible vacation benefit, extra personal days, premium health insurance, discounts on Allianz products, etc.
• Full time permanent contract
• Modern and accessible offices
Please send your CV to the following e-mail address: recrutare[@]abchumancapital.ro