Incident Management Officer with Italian
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Cerinte
If you thrive on creating trusted relationships that provide opportunities to support and improve the lives of others, influencing and collaborating with others to drive change and improvements, we have a career opportunity for you! Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things.
In Accenture Operations we rethink the way people work and businesses perform by harnessing the power of rich data for decision-making, innovative technology, and advanced machine intelligence.
In an era where people are critical to success, join a team that prioritizes human ingenuity and fosters a workforce where technology elevates people (not the other way around), freeing them up for more creative thinking and exciting work.
Skills that make your work successful:
• Upper-intermediate Italian skills (preferably B2-C1);
• Strong English written and verbal communication skills;
• Preferred 3 years of customer experience;
• Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience;
• Positive, energetic, enthusiastic attitude;
• Strong attention to detail;
• Skilled use of the Microsoft Office Suite, e.g. Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.;
• Ability to apply judgement in high pressure situations with minimal external guidance;
• Strong ability to comprehend written communications;
• Strong communicator and a great team player.
Every day is a process of growth, being responsible of:
• Handling an assigned portfolio of clients and acting as point of contact for their requests, to ensure a positive customer experience;
• Acknowledging and responding to customers' requests promptly;
• Anticipating risk and escalations based on customer context;
• Handling high-risk escalations and gather/analyze information as needed to support the customer;
• Understanding the cause of the escalation, its business impact, and level of urgency from Customer and other stakeholders;
• Ensuring clear communication channels are established and documented with the customer and enable effective cross group collaboration;
• Monitoring reactive cases owned by internal support organizations;
• Ensuring correct case reporting and trending is in place for account team and customer, enabling conversations, planning, and delivery for ongoing customer operational health;
• Performing follow-ups to ensure that the incidents are solved in a timely manner;
• Preparing relevant materials to provide overview to the clients for the opened incidents (status and next steps);
• Driving customer meetings where you present development of the open incidents.
How we truly care:
• Follow a journey of success. Learn, innovate, invest in yourself and make a step forward, closer to your life goals;
• Travel virtually around the globe, working in a diverse and multicultural environment;
• Benefit from health insurance and support from a mental health therapist, to keep your life balanced;
• Have fun while working, participating in internal company events, sports activities and community initiatives;
• Save money doing the things you love, having access to different discounts on products and services;
• If you love vacations, joyful moments and volunteering, (as we do) you have access to travel vouchers, volunteering opportunities and lots of fun alongside Accenture team;
• Enjoy other personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, private pension, life insurance, gym, additional vacation days.
For us, you are Truly Human. Join our Accenture Team and get along in a lifetime journey!