Business Support Analyst AR/GL/VAL/BKL
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Michelin Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Business Support Analyst AR/GL/VAL/BKL active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Michelin, a leader in the field of tires, is dedicated to sustainably enriching of the mobility of goods and people through the production, distribution and marketing of tires for each type of vehicle. It also offers innovative business support services, digital mobility services and publishes travel, hotel and restaurant guides, maps and atlases.
The Michelin Group started its activity in Romania in August 2001.
Currently, Michelin has over 4400 employees in Romania, and 20 different fields of activity covering over 300 different jobs. Production facilities are based in three plants, one in Florești (Prahova) and two in Zalău. Our Shared Services Center in Bucharest delivers services in: purchasing, finance, logistics, sales administration and human resources.
Starting with 2018, Bucharest became a coordination center for the Central Europe region (20 countries).
In 2020, Michelin Romania obtained the Top Employers certification, from the renowned Top Employers Institute, for its Human Resources processes and policies, created for the benefit of its employees.
Moving forward together!
Towards your dreams! Towards your ambitions! Towards your career!
In Michelin, we show you confidence and we encourage and support you to reach your potential. With passion, enthusiasm and pride, we can build the future together, regardless of your experience.
It is common in Michelin for an Industrial Engineer to continue their career in the Shared Services Center, for a Polish to work in Romania, for a Romanian to become manager in Germany or for a woman to be Plant Manager. The diversity of jobs we manage in the Central Europe region allows us to build surprising career paths, together with our employees.
Choose to grow with Michelin!
Michelin Romania SA, as data Controller, will process the data pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016 for the purpose of recruiting and selecting candidates.
Under the Regulation, you have the right of access; the right of rectification or right to erasure; the right to restriction of processing; the right to be notified about rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing; the right to object and the automated individual decision-making; the right to lodge a complaint with the competent national supervisory authority and before the competent courts; the right to restriction of processing and the right to data portability. You may exercise these rights by writing to us at 10 Sos. Bucuresti-Nord, Global City Business Park, Building O1, 3rd Floor, Voluntari, Ilfov County or at dataprivacy_EUC@michelin.com.
Before sending us any personal data, please consult the complete and permanently updated information regarding the processing of personal data included in the Data Processing Policy available on our website.
What will you bring to the team:
• Minimum 3 years of accounting experience or experience on a similar role
• Good knowledge of English language both spoken and written (minimum B2 level)
• Previous experience in Oracle and Blackline is an advantage, Excel is a must
• Communication and collaboration skills, understanding the meaning of being part of a team
• Ability to guide others
• Attention to details
For his/her domain and in the pursuit of reaching target operational performance, he/she
• Represents first level support for the junior accounting reviewers’ team, solving operational issues and requests when possible, and escalating to Business Support Experts (and/or to Process Engineers) when necessary
• Oversees post mortem activities such as reconciliation of accounts, justifications (in Blackline tool) and follows up on related kpi’s.
• Is involved in the analysis of discrepancies identified in the deffered rebates process, working collaborately with local finance teams and O2C teams.
• Offers first level of support for VAL2 reporting (sales incomes reporting), complying to agreed deadlines
• Acts as support for month closing related reports, making any adjustments when needed; interacts directly with the junior accounting team’s manager, with the company leader, with the chief accountants from the local teams, with business support experts, with process engineers;
• Shows good prioritization of requests during the month closing, depending on the country with the highest load and/or on identified discrepancies
• Has the ability to guide colleagues towards solutions and to give directions;
• Is involved in all Michelin Group activities related to change or improvement of processes, easily identifies tasks that could be automated and takes the initiative to implement it working closely with the team of experts.
• Guarantees that processes and applications are correctly applied and used (including parameters)
• Updates users’ documentation (procedure, operating modes...)
• Provides key feedbacks on processes & applications performance as well as needs for evolution to Business Support Expert
• Identifies needs for professional competencies development and offers training for users
In Michelin, we offer:
• A multicultural environment based on respect and transparency;
• Flexible work schedule and home-office options;
• Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
• Private medical subscription;
• Deduction of vacation costs;
• Dedicated commercial offers from our partners;
• The option to customize your own benefits package with: gym access, massage or dental subscription, contribution to private retirement pension, deduction of public transport costs.
How we recruit:
Once you submit your application, one of our recruiters reviews it. If your profile fits our role:
• We have a phone call to get to know each other;
• We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
• We meet in a face to face (or online, depending the context) interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.
Pass all stages with flying colors, and we’ll send you an offer.