Improvement Engineer - Manufacturing TSR
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.
* Improve First Pass Yield, 0 Km quality, standard work, and reduce scrap;
* Control and coordinate parts pending to take decisions;
* Lead, track and monitor the actions for process improvements (FPY, Jidoka, etc.);
* Collaboration with maintenance team for preventive solutions;
* Check with the line leader if the standard work is kept and can be applied;
* Improve production Idle time, reduce top down times;
* Reduce break downs and lack of material together with the process owner;
* Validation of the process in case of new process, new products & product changes, layout changes;
* Create attention sheets based on Quality topics;
* Responsible to highlight if the materials used in plant (packaging, equipments) are not ESD.
* University degree in Technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Mathematics, Electronics);
* Knowledge of all manufacturing and test processes;
* Knowledge of Lean process;
* English knowledge - advanced level;
* Refa Certification is a plus;
* Very good communication skills;
* Problem solving skills.