Production Technology Engineer FF HMI - Manufacturing TSR
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 233,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area develops, produces and integrates active and passive safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensors, electronic air suspension systems and cleaning systems for windscreens and headlights. Autonomous Mobility and Safety has a high level of systems expertise in the interconnectivity of individual components. As a result, products and system functions are created along the "SensePlanAct" chain of effects. These make driving safer and easier and pave the way for autonomous mobility.
* Prepare new concept for production lines and define layout; Finding new suppliers, implement new concept with the team;
* Ensuring all special processes are running within specified quality targets (dispensing, glueing and thermal paste),selective soldering, milling);
* Support for new product and/or process introduction;
* Support production for continuous improvement of processes;
* Technical support for all customers audits;
* Escalate all processes related problems according to escalation procedure.
* University Degree in Technical field;
* 2 year experience in manufacturing engineering;
* Experience in manufacturing processes;
* Good automation knowledge;
* Experience in Automotive is a plus;
* Advanced English knowledge;
* Ability to work independently;
* Team player.