Senior Accountant (fully remote)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Temps active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Accountant (fully remote) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2011 as part of an IT group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
We are looking for a Senior Accountant with stock accounting experience for our client, one of the largest global fast moving consumer goods company and manufactures some of the world’s best-known brands.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in accounting, with stock management and fixed assets responsibilities
• Excellent knowledge of Excel
• Previous experience with big data is mandatory
• English- Advanced
• Good analytical and analysis and skills;
• Problem solving ability
• Decision-making power and taking responsibility;
• Team player, flexibility, deadline oriented;
• Stress management.
• Checking and correcting stocks in view of the monthly closing
• Discharge of stock management
• Revaluation of inventories
• Reconciliation of management stocks with the financial-accounting situation
• Preparation of fixed assets (receipts, tracking of fixed assets in progress, etc.)
• Monthly revaluation of foreign currency balances related to creditors, debtors and cash possibilities
• Participation in defining new projects from an accounting point of view
• Centralization and recording in accounting at the end of the month of estimated costs (accruals)
• Prepares monthly statements in accordance with internal audit procedures
• Providing information for statutory audit
• Centralization and archiving of documents
• Preparation of reports and various situations at the request of superiors
• Performs any other service tasks, unspecified, but related to the position held and / or the activity of the department, which come from the hierarchically superior or of the persons entitled to carry out the strategies on short term of the company, within the limits of compliance with the legal basis.