Junior International Mobility Consultant
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile PwC Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior International Mobility Consultant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 155 countries with over 284,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE’S PROFILE:
• University degree in Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Law;
• Proficiency in English; knowledge of a second language (French/German) is a plus;
• Computer literacy in Microsoft Office;
• Excellent Excel skills;
• Feel comfortable with figures and calculations;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Previous experience in that area would be considered an advantage.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Professional experience in an international setting, with room for assuming responsibilities.
• Company training and excellent opportunities for professional and career growth.
• Professional, positive and team-oriented working environment.
Opportunities are at the heart of PwC careers. Opportunities to grow as an individual, to work flexibly, to build lasting relationships and make an impact in a place where people, quality and value mean everything. The skills, insights, and connections you develop at PwC are career defining wherever your career may take you.
• Participate in all compliance related services for inbound and outbound assignees;
• Communication with clients and other PwC offices;
• Assist with immigration procedures of expatriates;
• Assist with tax refund procedures;
• Assist with obtaining social security certificates of coverage for outbound assignees;
• Visit/ communicate with tax, social security, immigration authorities and other government authorities.
• Make research and drafting advice to clients on personal income tax, payroll, social security and immigration matters.