Sustainalytics, a Morningstar Company, provides high-quality, analytical environmental, social and governance (ESG) research, ratings and data to institutional investors and companies.
For more than 25 years, our firm has focused on delivering innovative solutions that have enabled the world’s leading institutional investors to identify, understand, and manage ESG-driven risks and opportunities. With Sustainalytics now a part of Morningstar, we’re accelerating our efforts to bring meaningful ESG insights to investors of all types across different asset classes at the company and fund level.
Sustainalytics’ Corporate Solutions unit works with hundreds of companies and their financial intermediaries to help them consider sustainability in policies, practices and capital projects.
To learn more information about us, please visit our website.
• 4+ years of relevant QA technical experience;
• Knowledge of tools, concepts, and methodologies of QA, as well as ensuring the technical translation of requirements into test plans;
• Clear communicator (written and verbal) – to ensure the ability to write test plans and test cases and ability to work with a wide range of stakeholders;
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office
• Experience with one of the databases PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server, Mongo DB;
• 2 – 3 years in Test Automation, with the focus on Python, Selenium, JMeter
• Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables – ensures the ability to find the defects and bugs quickly, for validating deliverables to meet functional and design specifications and requirements
• Contribute to the creation of test plans and test cases
• Contribute to test reports that summarize testing activity
• Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
• Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction
• Provide support and communication for reported issues on the Live environment
• Actively contribute to the product strategy by providing innovative ideas
• Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
• Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results
• Perform regression testing and integration testing
• Play the role of test engineer: design, develop, and execute automated tests, performance testing