As a member of the Talent Acquisition team this role will be instrumental in supporting Kambi’s ongoing growth by partnering with our hiring manager to identify, attract and hire top talent for our Engineering and other technical teams. The successful candidate will take responsibility for the full hiring lifecycle with the aim of offering a remarkable candidate experience enabling our manager to build exceptional teams.
This is a global role reporting directly to the Head of Talent and is responsible for technical hiring across multiple locations.
- Responsible for partnering with hiring managers to run a consistent, efficient and scalable end to end hiring process that will allow Kambi to meet current and future talent needs
- Responsible for building candidate pools for all open and future roles by leveraging all available candidate channels including direct sourcing, agencies, events, job boards, referrals etc.
- Establish Kambi as a leading employer for passionate and talented people by developing and building awareness of our employer brand
- Interviewing and assessing candidates to determine technical skills and alignment with company values
- Maintaining data integrity in our ATS and proactively sharing data-centric updates with internal stakeholders to support hiring actions and decisions
- You have at least 3 years' experience in a similar role, working with technology/engineering recruitment
- Passion for finding new and innovative ways to proactively source candidates & build brand awareness
- You have an eye for detail and are obsessed with efficiency - attraction tools, programs and processes are applied consistently to simplify and improve customer (candidate & hiring managers) experience
- Leverage data, and an ability to dive deep when needed, to gain and share insights
- You are passionate about candidate experience and are constantly looking for new ways to ensure ongoing improvements
- 25 days of Vacation + 2 Personal days off per year
- Comprehensive private medical (with additional birth allowance of 5,000 RON and hospitalization indemnity of up to 5,000 RON)
- Life insurance with integrated wellbeing services
- Annual bonuses based on performance
- Meal vouchers
If you'd like to join our team, please apply with a CV in English.
Kambi Group plc is a leading B2B provider of premium sports betting services to licensed gaming operators. Our services provide an end-to-end solution for operators wanting to launch a standalone Sportsbook or bolster their existing offering with an innovative sports betting product. From front-end user interface to customer intelligence, risk management and odds compiling, all built on our in-house developed software, we strive to deliver the ultimate service and solution to our partners.
Our vision is to create the world’s leading sports betting experiences, together with our partners.
With offices in Malta (HQ), Bucharest, London, Manila, Sydney, Uppsala, Stockholm and Philadelphia and together with over 900 passionate and highly skilled people; Kambi live and breathe sports betting. It is in everything we do. From delivering a premium service to our operators, to creating an entertaining experience for the end user; we are unwavering in our mission to create the worlds’ leading sports betting experience.