This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SUSTAINALYTICS active
View all jobs Senior Accountant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Sustainalytics, a Morningstar Company, provides high-quality, analytical environmental, social and governance (ESG) research, ratings and data to institutional investors and companies.
For more than 25 years, our firm has focused on delivering innovative solutions that have enabled the world’s leading institutional investors to identify, understand, and manage ESG-driven risks and opportunities. With Sustainalytics now a part of Morningstar, we’re accelerating our efforts to bring meaningful ESG insights to investors of all types across different asset classes at the company and fund level.
Sustainalytics’ Corporate Solutions unit works with hundreds of companies and their financial intermediaries to help them consider sustainability in policies, practices and capital projects.
To learn more information about us, please visit our website.
Professional qualification in accounting and/or Finance
• A minimum of 4 years’ finance and accounting experience – in a multinational context would be an advantage
• Good knowledge of accounting principles and operational processes
• Relevant experience working with accounting software platforms and related processes
• Meticulousness, analytical and attentiveness to detail
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Fluent in English, level C1 is a must
• Ability to work independently and proactively in an international team
• Love getting your hands dirty and doing the work
• Proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
• Responsible for preparing necessary journal entries for accounts payables invoices, payroll, and expense forms
• Responsible for processing bank statements, credit cards and petty cash
• Responsible for processing and reconciliation of fixed assets and depreciation
• Responsible for the payments for entities assigned
• Ensure that reports are reconciled to ledger balances and all designated accounts are under control and movements explained
• Carry out general ledger quality control
• Assist in monthly balance sheet reviews which are internally performed on groups locations
• Supervise preparation of the VAT statements and other tax statements for the local authorities
• Work together with statutory/external accountants to reconcile Group accounts to local accounts
• Offer support in assisting external auditors during interim and final audits
• Support the development of policies, controls and business processes
• Be a dependable resource to the Chief Accountant, Controller and to global colleagues across international offices while taking an active role within special projects, as required.