Middleware Engineer with Linux
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Atos active.
Vezi toate job-urile Middleware Engineer with Linux active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.Cerinte
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant Microsoft Windows Server System Administration experience, day to day, hands on Microsoft or Linux Operating System experience in a large enterprise (datacenter) environment;
- Strong experience with any of IIS, CRM, Biztalk, ISA/TMG/UAG, SecureGuard, Ikarus;
- Strong understanding of proxy and reverse proxy;
- Use of scripting and automation tools;
- Rollout of applications and OS upgrades;
- Installation and configuration of a new server (application level) for a specific environment;
- Experience with performance monitoring and tuning tools, installation, configuration, problem determination, system recovery and security on Microsoft or Linux operating systems;
- Order & implementation of Server Digital Certificates.
Most common assignments that we work with include:
- Main services on multiple OS (Linux/Windows);
- Webhosting (IIS, Apache, Tomcat);
- Middleware (WebLogic, Microsoft Biztalk, WebSphere);
- Archiving (Veritas Enterprise Vault, IBM Archiving);
- Job schedulers ($U, Vtom, UC4, D-Series);
- Automation (Python, PowerShell, Ansible, BSA, Jenkins);
- Develop Internal tools and reporting apps for Atos management use;
- Technical consultancy competencies;
- Cloud Migration for on prem applications;
- Install/patch/configure different types of applications;
- Transition and Transformation for new projects.
What We Offer:
We are a company that cares about employee satisfaction as well as company growth. Atos offers not only a challenging and exciting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefits packages.
- Training and certifications On-going In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies;
- Flexible benefits Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop;
- Compensation Competitive salary package and relocation bonus for candidates outside West Area;
- Extra vacation days.