Software Quality Engineer VNI CCN - TSR
Join our team as software quality assurance engineer! The Software quality Engineer is part of the Quality Group, independent from Research and Development group. The main responsibilities are to define, plan and track the quality activities at project level, in accordance with customer and internal standards.
The main tasks are:
* Define the software quality strategy, according to standards and internal norms;
* Track and report the project process compliance by performing quality assurance verification (e.g quality and assurance spot checks);
* Moderate the software milestone review and establish the status together with the project team;
* Prepare the project team for assessments and audits;
* Coordinate audits and assessments on allocated projects;
* Escalate the quality topics according to internal procedures;
* Provide quality assurance trainings within the organization;
* Participate in world wide improvement projects. The position offers the possibility of development as auditor(e.g ASPICE).
The main requirements for the job are:
* University degree in a relevant field (e.g. Computer Science, Informatics, Electronics) or relevant professional experience;
* Knowledge of development process and methodology and SW development process;
* Knowledge of quality methods and techniques (e.g. moderation, problem solving, audits);
* Knowledge of ASPICE standard or similar (e.g CMMI);
* Basic knowledge of programming languages (e.g C, C++);
* Knowledge of project management methodologies would be a plus;
* Training, moderation and presentation skills are required;
* Good English level (write, read).
What we offer:
* Competitive salaries & financial benefits;
* Flexible working time, home office & sabbaticals;
* A coach for the onboarding period;
* Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Leadership Areas);
* Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.