Health Responsible for FM&ESH department - TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Health Responsible for FM&ESH department - TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
* Initiates, coordinates and executes programs and projects on improving the health of employees
* Coordinates the medical service provider
* Implements internal standards for employee's health
* Apply the legal requirements regarding the health of employees (for the employees that is working in special conditions, like chemicals, etc)
* Participates with the support team in the activity of preventing the spread of coronavirus within the company
* Bachelor/Master degree in the field of public health, health sciences, health management or health promotion; Alternatively in pedagogy, medicine, psychology, social sciences (or equivalent areas) with an additional qualification in CHM.
* At least 3 years of experience in the industry (no entrants)
* Experience in project management, in facilitating and organizing events, workshops and training.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.