Learning & Development Team Leader - TSR
* Responsible for Learning team and learning strategy for location.
* Monitor training budget line (and FC changes) and plan training activities in accordance. Investigate and access alternative training funds (e.g. EU training funds).
* Keep up with developments in area of expertise by reading current journals, books and magazine articles.
* Attend meetings and seminars to obtain information for use in training programs, or to inform management of training program status.
* Direct interface for internal and external audits for training topics.
* Learning KPI tracking.
* Experience at least 5 years in learning area;
* University degree;
* Attention to details;
* Very good communication skills;
* Ability to work with high volume of activities.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.