SAP MM Consultant - IT TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs SAP MM Consultant - IT TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are looking for SAP Material Management (MM) Consultant with main responsibility in area of Purchasing and Procurement of production materials. Your main tasks will be:
- Analysis and consultation in case of requirements from our internal customers (Purchasing or Logistics), in the context of national/international projects based on SAP Standard as well as self-developed solutions;
- Participation in international IT projects;
- Support of Business departments, key users, users in their usage of SAP applications;
- Maintenance and enhancement of already existing application during the complete product lifetime based on the Incident and Change Management process;
- Creation of technical documentation;
- Close collaboration within the own, global team, as well as with our internal customers in an international environment.
A mentor will support you to take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our automotive specific SAP business processes, tools, internal procedures and organization.
- University degree in relevant field (i.e. Technical/ Economics);
- Good knowledge of SAP MM module;
- Very good knowledge in purchasing and procurement processes, preferred in the automotive industry;
- Knowledge in interface SAP modules is beneficial;
- Very good English skills written and spoken;
- Programming experience is a plus;
- Team-oriented and structured working style;
- Good communication skills and intercultural competence.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.