Quality Manager in Project - VNI HMI (TM )
Overall responsible of the Quality within the project:
* Ensure and drive the execution of Quality related measures defined in the project quality plan (PQP) in the project;
* Provide independent quality assurance of work products and processes in the area of product development on system level;
* Achieve the project quality goals with the help of methods, models and tools related to quality assurance and the appliance of required processes (internal/external);
* Identify deviations and demand countermeasures. Report identified deviations and if necessary, also escalate according to defined escalation path. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
This is what it takes to be a successful in Quality Manager in Project :
* Bachelor's degree with technical background or comparable studies;
* Work experience in automotive area or quality management highly recommended (best case min. 3 years);
* 0-3 years as QMP (Quality Manager in Project) or in a comparable position in a project development discipline or in another quality area (SQM, AQL, ...);
* Has experience in work in an international environmental;
* English advanced level;
* German is an advantage.
What we offer:
* Flexible working time;
* Home office;
* Competitive salaries & benefits;
* Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* A mentor for the integration period;
* Professional development opportunities (in Technical and Leadership Areas);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.