Project Administration Support - PSS TM
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Project Administration Support - PSS TM active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
We are looking for a Project Administration Support for Airbag Control Unit projects.
Your main responsibilities will include:
* Perform tasks as maintenance user in data management tools like SAP or Wise, e.g.: create new product structure with part numbers and their documents set;
* Document and manage the Engineering Change Notifications (ECN), Bill of Materials (BOM) etc., according to projects rules & needs;
* Update maturity status of BOMs during development process, send data to plant for production;
* Participate in project meetings with Project Manager and main R&D disciplines;
* Prepares substance/material reports in reporting tools like IMDS;
* Plan own work and report regularly the status of activities.
* University degree;
* Microsoft Office - Excel, Word (Advanced);
* English (Advanced);
* Advantage: experience with Product Data; Management tools ex Wise or SAP (NPP / CSE);
* Advantage: experience with Material Data System tools (eg. IMDS, CAMDS).
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area develops, produces and integrates active and passive safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensors, electronic air suspension systems and cleaning systems for windscreens and headlights. Autonomous Mobility and Safety has a high level of systems expertise in the interconnectivity of individual components. As a result, products and system functions are created along the "SensePlanAct" chain of effects. These make driving safer and easier and pave the way for autonomous mobility.