Quality Engineer - PSS - TM
You will be a member of Quality Management in Project team in our Passive Safety and Sensorics department, as such as we aim to develop your skills at the same time as you support in several activities running in the department. In principle, you will be integrated in a running project and a mentor will be assigned to support you. On a daily basis you will be part of a project team, as well as part of the Quality team.
So, you will be involved in several kinds of activities, as:
* Participation in regular project & group meetings;
* You will be planning quality assurance measures on work-package/ (sub)project level. Also, under your;
* responsibility to track and monitor the quality status for the assigned (sub)project;
* It's also your responsibility to report (in time & accurately) the quality status of the (sub)project/ work-packages to the relevant stakeholders of the project;
* We expect from your side to escalate (with support) critical issues according to the escalation strategy;
* You will be also responsible to initiate and monitor countermeasures when deviations are identified;
* Your involvement will also be key in strategic improvements activities in the organization (specific allocated improvement projects, on yearly basis).
* We, in one of Continental's R&D Quality Group, are looking for a new colleague.
* Perhaps you are in the last year or you have just finished University (desirable are technical profiles as Electronics/ Computers, Management, etc.);
* Ideally you are fluent in English and German, both written and spoken;
* You get around well in office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint;
* Power BI and data analysis would be great but not mandatory;
* You are a team player and concerned about the group you are in;
* Being in a Quality team, attention to detail is key; Do you feel you are very well organized and disciplined? Any notion on flowcharting, work flowing and value stream mapping? As in every other add you might have seen, we would like to see that.
What we offer:
* Flexible working time;
* Home office;
* Competitive salaries & benefits;
* Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* A mentor for the integration period;
* Professional development opportunities (in Technical and Leadership Areas);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area develops, produces and integrates active and passive safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensors, electronic air suspension systems and cleaning systems for windscreens and headlights. Autonomous Mobility and Safety has a high level of systems expertise in the interconnectivity of individual components. As a result, products and system functions are created along the "SensePlanAct" chain of effects. These make driving safer and easier and pave the way for autonomous mobility.