Software Developer (Inertial Sensors) - PSS - TM
Main responsibility is to develop software products, used in our Inertial Sensors products (INS), according to customer software requirements, using guidelines and methodologies specific to the automotive industry.
Your responsibilies will be:
* Responsible to analyze and/ or create software specifications for assigned medium to high complexity modules/ components based on the information received from technical responsible (e.g. Software Project Manager, Project Manager).
* Provides effort estimations for allocated modules/ components.
* Agrees with technical responsible the technical content and terms of delivery.
* Responsible for organizing reviews after each development phase, for all his work products, according to the development process.
* Implements agreed updates and documents the result.
* Responsible for performing reviews for others' work products
* Follows the instructions and requirements of management personnel inside the company.
* Respects Internal Regulations and company's procedures.
* Knows company quality policy and the impact of his activities in achieving quality targets.
This is what it takes to be a successful in SW development:
* University degree;
* Software relevant experience in C (C++. C#) and Pyton (is a plus);
* English mandatory;
* Good communication skills;
* Well organized person.
What we offer:
* Flexible working time;
* Home office;
* Competitive salaries & benefits;
* Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* A mentor for the integration period;
* Professional development opportunities (in Technical and Leadership Areas);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area develops, produces and integrates active and passive safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensors, electronic air suspension systems and cleaning systems for windscreens and headlights. Autonomous Mobility and Safety has a high level of systems expertise in the interconnectivity of individual components. As a result, products and system functions are created along the "SensePlanAct" chain of effects. These make driving safer and easier and pave the way for autonomous mobility.